House Cleaning Bothell - How To Get Rid Of Mold In Your Bathroom
May 6, 2019
No matter how much you clean your shower there is always going to be a mold growing in your bathroom especially during the colder months. Once it starts to grow it doesn’t take much long to be in every crack and crevice. If you find yourself in this kind of situation then there is nothing to worry.
Follow tips by House Cleaning Bothell by which you can remove the mold from your shower during the house cleaning.
How to get rid of the black mold in the shower during the house cleaning?
- To get rid of the black mold during the house cleaning you need to mix a solution of 1 part of bleach and 2 parts of water.
- After that you need to spray it on the mold or the affected areas of your bathroom and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- During the house cleaning process you might notice the mold has started to fade away, grab a brush or sponge and clean the plug hole as much as you can.
- For this process you might need a small brush so that it can reach the tiny areas.
- In the end you need to rinse the dirty water and make it clean once again!
- Before you use the above tips and tricks to clean the molds you need to make sure that during the house cleaning:
- When you are using the bleach solution make sure there is enough ventilation in your bathroom
- Wear your plastic gloves
- During the house cleaning, wear old clothes so that if the bleach splashes on your cloths they will not get damaged.
Remove Mold from Shower Grout:
Shower grout is going to get damaged by the mold due to the fact that it is porus and it holds the water for longer period of time. Like this you are going to observe the mold growth in the grout first before you notice it somewhere else.
Here is what you can do during the house cleaning:
- All you need to do is that grab a bleach solution that we mixed up earlier than add it in the spray bottle. (1 part of bleach and 2 parts of water)
- Spray the bleach solution on the mold that is affected. If you have got some extra time then spray it all over the gout in your kitchen.
- Grab a nylon brush and then scrub the mold in your shower.
- Rinse it with clean water
Remove Mold from the Shower Curtains:
Shower curtains are mostly covered with water and that is why there are high chances of mold growth.
Try these methods to remove it:
- Remove the curtains
- Throw in the washing machine and add few towels to create force
- Add ½ cup of baking soda and normal laundry detergent.
- During the rinse cycle add ½ cup of vinegar.
- Take out the curtains and hang them to dry.
➤For bathroom cleaning contact your local House Cleaning Bothell experts.